Head of Partnerships
Salary: £45-65k + 100% OTE and significant employee option program
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
Reports to: CEO
LifeTidy is an online platform and App that allows you to take control of all your assets and documents in an intuitive and secure way and aims to solve the complicated process of probate, and at the same time provide the client with a wealth tracking dashboard of all investments, assets and important information that can be accessed and updated on an ongoing basis. Initially the business will be launched in the UK and then rapidly expand into other countries where similar probate requirements exist. LifeTidy is a recurring income model with long LTV of the Customer and multiple revenue streams. Open Banking: Where possible LifeTidy can connect to systems like, Open banking, an open API that enable third-party developers to build applications and services around the financial institutions, for example, HSBC, Barclays, RBS and Santander. The Pensions Dashboard provides a similar solution. All other data will be entered through an easy to follow process manually. Document Management: Where manual entry is required, we create an easy to follow, step by step process. For example, a pension policy will ask the key questions to be inputted, and utilise a document scanner such as in Evernote or Scannable to add PDFs to each entry. Because the platform knows the renewal date, the system will, when appropriate, prompt the user to update documents and policies, and where applicable offer product options via strategic partners. LifeTidy USP:
- To be the first B2C platform of its kind
- To provide order to life administration
- Remove the stress and anxiety for beneficiaries
- Make the process of probate more efficient for all parties
- Minimise your cost of inheritance to your beneficiaries
- Reduce inheritance tax
- Peace of mind
- Be part of the founding team at an exciting fintech company entering an entirely unserved market with a huge potential audience.
- Joining at this early stage comes with an awesome opportunity to own a significant share in the business and shape its future (as well as yours)!
- Impressive and sustainable financial backing: We closed our seed funding round in record time and are currently oversubscribed, our investors have extensive experience in fintech investing, both seed and follow on.
- Massive ambition: we have an ambition to build something huge, unique and game changing, that has the ability to have a real impact on millions of lives.
- Thinking global: LifeTidy will launch in the UK, with an estimated market value of £10m, however we plan to grow quickly and internationally with uncapped potential.
- The Founders are world class entrepreneurs with an impressive track record in fintech development and online marketing, plus, building and exiting multiple businesses across a number of industries, selling to globally recognised companies.
- Developing and executing LifeTidy’s partner strategy in alignment with the wider D2C marketing strategy.
- Hiring and leading a high-performing team.
- Creating a team culture that includes high ownership, customer-first focus, fast-paced, high integrity, and an optimistic and positive environment.
- Identify and manage a range of opportunities from possible partners.
- Create new relationships with partners across various different market verticals from financial services to healthcare providers.
- Be able to prioritise opportunities and focus on opportunities that bring the most value and best match the values of LifeTidy.
- Be meticulous in the evaluation of opportunities and the required resources to ensure they are a success, creating business cases and project plans for each partner.
- Work with marketing and sales on the execution of partner events, sales engagement, building playbooks and collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively.
- Managing the contracting and on-boarding process for new partners.
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style.
- In the early stages, you will also be expected to execute and manage partnerships.
- Highly intelligent, with the work and/or academic history to prove it
- Have a good understanding of tech (preferably you will have worked with technology or sold a technology product)
- Have excellent commercial acumen and be able to decipher good, long term valuable partnerships which will bring incremental value to the business.
- Able to engage confidently with senior decision makers
- An exceptional relationship builder
- A natural networker who enjoys working in a team
- Excellent at getting things done
- Willing to embrace all aspects of working in a fast-growing business, from managing day-to-day admin to pitching to some of the world’s biggest brands
- Able to excel under pressure, with meticulous attention to detail
- Motivated by challenging targets and a fast-paced office environment
- Have run your own business or held a senior role in a fast-growing start-up
- Have worked in an industry where LifeTidy is highly applicable
- Have successfully sold something completely new and revolutionary