Operations Administration Executive
Salary: £22k and other benefits (25 days holiday, health insurance, pension, flexible home working)
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
Reports to: CEO
LifeTidy is an online platform and App that allows you to take control of all your assets and documents in an intuitive and secure way and aims to solve the complicated process of probate, and at the same time provide the client with a wealth tracking dashboard of all investments, assets and important information that can be accessed and updated on an ongoing basis.
Initially the business will be launched in the UK and then rapidly expand into other countries where similar probate requirements exist. LifeTidy is a recurring income model with long LTV of the Customer and multiple revenue streams.
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF POSITION
The Employee will support the CEO of LifeTidy and take an active role in all aspects of the business, from, general PA work for the CEO, day to day office administration, and coordination of marketing and sales operations. This is an extremely diverse role, which will expose the employee to many aspects of an exciting start up. Activities will include:
- Acting as a Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Liaising with internal and external advisors: platform development team, finance, legal advisors, GDPR advisor and Cyber Security consultants
- General day to day administration
- Obtaining advance quotes from any suppliers and freelancers and ensuring costs are within budget and approved
- Filing quotes on server
- Processing invoices appropriately
- Liaising with external agencies: PR agency and online marketing agency on day-to-day activities
- Contributing ideas for website content and social media marketing
- Managing LifeTidy reviews on various review channels
- Managing the planning and delivery of events with strategic Partnerships
- Manage ongoing research for the platform development, including the blog sections and guides
- Administrative coordination of our operations and ongoing sales efforts, including researching and managing the company Partnership database
- Contributing ideas for sponsors and collaborators, and any other commercial ideas as arise
Team administration and support
- Scheduling team meetings, creating agendas, and taking minutes
- Scheduling team activities including on off social events and the Christmas party
- To be the first B2C, platform of its kind.
- To provide order to life administration
- Remove the stress and anxiety for beneficiaries.
- Make the process of probate more efficient for all parties.
- Minimise your cost of inheritance to your beneficiaries.
- Provide the client with a dashboard of assets and relevant contracted relationships.
- Provide regular prompts to client when information is required to be updated.
- Reduce inheritance tax.
- Low cost subscription.
- Peace of mind.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN LIFETIDY?
- Be part of the founding team at an exciting fintech company entering an entirely unserved market with a huge potential audience.
- Impressive and sustainable financial backing: We closed our seed funding round in record time and are currently oversubscribed, our investors have extensive experience in fintech investing, both seed and follow on.
- Massive ambition: we have an ambition to build something huge, unique and game changing, that has the ability to have a real impact on millions of lives.
- Thinking global: LifeTidy is launching in the UK, however we plan to grow quickly and internationally with uncapped potential.
- The Founders are world class entrepreneurs with an impressive track record in fintech development and online marketing, plus, building and exiting multiple businesses across a number of industries, selling to globally recognised companies.
Who we are looking for:
You will be
- Hungry to learn and ready to deep dive into a multi-faceted role
- Demonstrated project responsibility and accountability in previous careers
- Exceptional organisational skills – time management, problem solving, planning etc
- PA experience
- A natural networker who enjoys working in a team
- Excellent at getting things done
- Willing to embrace all aspects of working in a fast-growing business, from managing day-to-day admin to contributing to the strategic planning of the business